Granny's gone and done it again

well evidently Saturday was our summer and into late fall again.

Tonight
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light and variable wind.
Tuesday
Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Thursday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
Thursday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Friday
Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Friday Night
A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 17. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday
Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Saturday Night
A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Sunday
A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. East wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Sunday Night
A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind around 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Monday
A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26

Yeah, I was hoping they'd be back home by now. Granny thought she might have to spend the night if they needed to keep Tom longer. Hope she wrangled a bed or recliner to sleep in Tom's room.

I've been thinking about them all day. Robert's home alone too.

Terrible to have to live like that. Hope the cops get them soon. The dog too. Do they own the property? If renting, maybe you can complain to the land owner.

She's the center of the tornado heart of the thread! :D

Hope you get well soon, Cap. I am having some allergy issues. I usually don't, but the pollen is really bad and we are too dry, way behind on rain. Need a good soaking to clear the air.

Send it up here if you don't want it! We got barely a tenth of an inch in the last 2 months. Terrible.
We are on alert for fire conditions. Very dry due to winds. Seems to me like it rains quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom