Granny's gone and done it again

working on some depression today. I guess I will go do something even if its wrong.
Camping, I hope you are having a great day and give them darlings a hug for me.
I have been nauseated all day. Ate a muffin for breakfast, but could not get myself to eat lunch. Told hubby never mind making supper for me. Last night all i ate was my veggies and a couple bites of fish. So tired of this.
I did manage to get all of the animals watered and fed. Got 3 Tolbunt eggs and 3 CL eggs today.

I am tired, 3 1/2 hours sleep last night:he, what ever you got there granny you seem to have given to me. :rant
That's because you spend so much time together here!

I do have furniture disease.
My chest is falling into my drawers.:)
That joke is better from a woman. Heard it with a good lead in last year from "The Logger" at a show.

don't Ameraucana have to be "rumpless" as well :confused:
They can with the English/Australian standard. Not US, separate breeds as W4w stated.

She has said she was bad with money.

weekly is 250 plus tax Monthly is 550.oo NO tax and would have at least a fridge and microwave, running water, indoor plumbing even.
Be really nice and he might give you the room he just renovated!

well now its feb. so ya, their all late. every single one. I am tired of being the adult.
Perhaps Robert should be in charge of getting this done on time. You've said he is good with money. He can write all the checks, making sure there is actually enough money to cover them, and you can sign the checks. You don't have money to needlessly throw away.

Sooo I was playing with snap chat filters lol
The ears are cute but I think the glasses are too big for your face. And you don't look like a ghost. You lied!

She’s a breeder quality EE. She’s broody all year long. Worse than a silkie. But she’s sweet and pretty so I keep her.
Bummer. And I thought I had problems with hens that go broody a few times a year.

She doesn’t actually have fuzzy bear ears.
But does she have a brown nose??

The ears are cute but I think the glasses are too big for your face. And you don't look like a ghost. You lied!

Bummer. And I thought I had problems with hens that go broody a few times a year.

But does she have a brown nose??
The power of makeup ;)

And the bad thing is when she does lay eggs they are small blue eggs. And always infertile.

I went to petco. I have a 75 gallon tank in the back of the mini van. With the 50% off and another $10 off coupon I paid $92 with tax. I saved over $100. It’s a monster and I need to save up for a stand and a bigger filter system but I’m pretty happy I was able to get it. I mean if something happened and I HAD to get a bigger tank ASAP I’d rather not pay full price.

Hello all.

VERY SAD DAY !! Missallet passed about a quarter to 5 this evening. First litter I ever bred. RIP my sweet confused girl. 4/8/2007 to 2/1/2019

And I don't even have a pic of her on this new puter. :mad:

Will try and get back on latter
So sorry Twist. Sounds like she had a nice long life. And I'm sure you helped to make it a pleasant one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom