Granny's gone and done it again

Cleaning isn’t really coming along.... but I did make a quick earring holder. Yeah somehow the room looks worse than when I started :lau where did all this stuff come from?

closet, floor, laundry baskets, other rooms, OR over shopping

closet, floor, laundry baskets, other rooms, OR over shopping
I refuse to open my closet. It’s packed. It is also a great way to hide stuff since no one will open it because of concussions lol

I still have 1 large laundry basket of clean clothes to put away. And need to swap out the big dresser. Tomorrow maybe.

so ice machine is now working , :yesss: evidently the flipping thing has a "mother board" and I got luck and the teck managed to get it working instead of having to get a new one. He is sending me "the bill"

heard from the Vet and the Golden Girls are cleared and ready to join the main herd.:yesss: The vet is sending me "the bill"

in other words I need to cripple the mail carrier BEFORE delivery :D:oops:

I refuse to open my closet. It’s packed. It is also a great way to hide stuff since no one will open it because of concussions lol

I still have 1 large laundry basket of clean clothes to put away. And need to swap out the big dresser. Tomorrow maybe.
COME CLEAN MY HOUSE PLEASE!!!!

so ice machine is now working , :yesss: evidently the flipping thing has a "mother board" and I got luck and the teck managed to get it working instead of having to get a new one. He is sending me "the bill"

heard from the Vet and the Golden Girls are cleared and ready to join the main herd.:yesss: The vet is sending me "the bill"

in other words I need to cripple the mail carrier BEFORE delivery :D
YAY!!!!!! I was showing my BIL your yaks the other day on facebook. His best friend want to raise buffalo.. so we were trying to convince him the amount of work it takes.. he doesn't farm at all... doesn't even own chickens.

evidently Angie is taking her mother "doctoring" in the am , not sure what for and neither is Angie. Hope it is nothing serious.

So I will have to lock up the motel when I run for parts for the carpet man's shower. Evidently the "slow drip" has become a "fast flowing stream" and NOW he tells me. :he

And of course it is the hot water and no individual shut off so will have to "kill" the hot water to 4 apartments in order to fix this. Hoping I had installed a Delta Fawcett as they are usually pretty to "fix" :fl

YAY!!!!!! I was showing my BIL your yaks the other day on facebook. His best friend want to raise buffalo.. so we were trying to convince him the amount of work it takes.. he doesn't farm at all... doesn't even own chickens.

OMG Yaks are safer just saying and easier to keep fenced.

Back
Top Bottom