Granny's gone and done it again

It was hard finding them. Petsmart and petco only have goldfish and rosey reds. I got these at Petland in Chillicothe.

All the girls are. There are only a couple boys lol the guy was nice enough to get me mostly girls.
Thats awesome. I hope they do well for you

Bruce, It has to be 2 fold. Just a counter top sticking out w/ no support except where it attaches to the sink and possibly wall although I doubt that is going to snap as soon as any weight is put on it. The longer the piece the more likely it is to go.
You have a cantilevered counter top over the dishwasher? No back or side wall, just the side of the DW showing? That is odd.

OMG and those "pods" for the fancy coffee makers are PRICEY when you drink as much coffee as we do.
Pricey even for 1. I think it is about the most expensive way to make coffee at home. Convenient at businesses though and flavor choices for the patrons.

Idk where the time is going, but it will be Christmas before we know it! I know, i have been such a slacker!:lau
Isn't it almost Christmas? I'm sure the Christmas stuff will be in the stores soon if it isn't already.

who can afford 900 lbs of feed ?
A guy with a lot of yaks and chickens!

Hello everyone another shout out to everyone
He's still bin hospital battling pneumonia cancer hasn't gotten to brain
Hope each of you are doing well
I miss everyone reception is terrible here
Lots and lots of love and hugs :hit:frow:hugs:hugs:hugs
Misty! So great to see you on. Hoping for the best for your DH. You are missed!

Back
Top Bottom