Granny's gone and done it again

Ok, Yall know Granny, She just aint right. Today I had a coupon for CVS for 40% off anything in their store. It expired yesterday. I stopped anyway and put up a very well planned discussion of how I thought they should honor it today. It worked ! I am gonna find something expensive ! I did. sorta. Was originally $25.00 so I got it for $16.something. IT being a plastic pumpkin with 175 tiny pieces of halloween candy in it.
YUP, I just bought $16.oo worth of chocolate . In a pumpkin. Still forgot my toilet paper for the 3rd day in a row. Am saving candy wrappers to wipe my ask with
:gig

Hi gang.. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far..:hugs

I want to recommend a book to all our readers and those who read occasionally..

I've read just about all of Daniel Silva's books.. His newest is The Other Woman.. It's a spy thriller..

zz1-the other woman.jpg

Also, books by Larry Lancet and KJ Howe.. Barry is a friend.. KJ is the president of The International Thriller Writers Assoc.. They are both very friendly and down to earth people, as well as excellent writers.. If you read, check their reviews in Amazon, Barnes and Nobel or Books-A-Million.. Check out their books..

I visit books a million a lot, and read the intro to books; if I like the book I go to Amazon or eBay and buy them there..

I can use them if granny doesn’t want them.
She said she doesn't, PM me a name and address and I'll ship it out via DW the postal clerk ;) The strips are expensive, I got them from Amazon but the price changes all the time depending on the seller so I had to look carefully each time I ordered. Of course people with insurance can get them much cheaper. No cat insurance ;)

Back
Top Bottom