Granny's gone and done it again

:eek: I can't believe you are so ignorant! :gig:lau
I heard about it on the last Amazing Race. One team had a goat yoga business. Um, right, no thanks! https://goatyoga.net/

Is there wired phone service available? If so maybe you can get DSL.
There is someone on my road that got Verizon who SAID they would have service. Um, not so good, our Tracfones use Verizon and are pretty much worthless at home. We turn the phones off so they don't discharge the batteries looking for service. The neighbor was able to get some sort of cell signal booster that connects to their modem (so I ASSUME they have DSL for internet) and that works great. I had full bars on my phone at their house.

How old do the GK's have to be for mom to watch your dogs?

Or HSS = Her Spoiled Self :D

Do you have glucose issues? Do you have a meter?

According to the literature, just under 8'. Of course that depends on how close you can get to the area you want to dig and what the bottom is. We have a TON of ledge here. So far I have hit ledge everywhere I've dug which is a plus since I can drive the tractor on it. Easy to check, stick the bucket down and push, if the back of the tractor starts to rise, I know I've hit bottom. Soon (and if) I hit something that isn't solid below and with a slope I am willing to run the tractor down, I stop digging! I'm pretty sure the reason the pond was made there is the natural drop of the ledge. It comes back up farther out. I hit it when I was putting in the corner fence post. Couldn't go deeper than 2' :he

Phew, I was concerned you would be lonely in the bathroom!
Bruce, she would come during the day but she couldn’t stay over night. She has three kids now.

Bruce, I have unusual sugar problems . Mostly drops.
Do you have a meter? I have a OneTouch I was using with the cat that we had to put down a month back. Also 50 test strips and lancets. I would be more than happy to send them to you if you don't already have same. If you don't need it and someone else does, pipe up! I won't be using it and those test strips do expire even if the box is unopened (which it is).

I can no longer drink so I had to find a healthier way.

Ok, really, no need for artificial stimulants.. Joy and peace are from within..

I recently got together with a few neighbors, I was taking meds for the wasp sting.. They had all kinds of liquor and beers.. It was 6-7 of us.. I didn't drink, I was happy there..

Yoga is good.. I would like to take on thai shi - (spelling?) It's good for relaxing and for the inner self.. But my fave of all is singing.. Tho my daughters and grandchildren tell me to shut up, and ask me why am I crying.. I love to play music and sing along..:)

"Singing is the laughter of the soul"

Chris - look into ddpyoga. Lol it’s a program put on by an ex wrestler. Pretty good workout.

I am so....upset...at the social net or lack thereof in this country. Have a coworker - her mom is in the hospital. It’s not good. There’s hope but she is older and it has been hard so far. Sure she’s covered under the FMLA - but all that does is gives her unpaid leave and her job back at the end of it. She’s not eligible for any kind of employment insurance or anything like that. She’s living paycheck to paycheck. It’s bs.

Back
Top Bottom