Granny's gone and done it again

Going to share again as the other one got swallowed in a post. This is a tomato plant in the green house. Got my first red tomato off it yesterday :droolHubs needs to run a wire across the width of the greenhouse from the ceiling supports so I can install some support lines to help raise up some of the tomato branches.
2018-07-13 20.57.07.jpg

I did get the frame for the turkey pen/ nest box put up, yesterday i think it was. Idk, they all run together.View attachment 1467663
Every thing is crazy crooked because the land slopes two different ways. To top it off, hubby decided to make the runs attach to a tree and the run is at a crazy angle to the coop. Drives me nuts. Trying to put the roof on the run was a challenge. I plan to put 2 aluminum panels on the roof of the run next to the coop, as soon as i buy them. Hubby is not going to like it. Tant pis. ( Too bad in french).
Looks fantastic great job:goodpost:

I did get the frame for the turkey pen/ nest box put up, yesterday i think it was. Idk, they all run together.View attachment 1467663
Every thing is crazy crooked because the land slopes two different ways. To top it off, hubby decided to make the runs attach to a tree and the run is at a crazy angle to the coop. Drives me nuts. Trying to put the roof on the run was a challenge. I plan to put 2 aluminum panels on the roof of the run next to the coop, as soon as i buy them. Hubby is not going to like it. Tant pis. ( Too bad in french).
Looks fantastic great job:goodpost:

You feeding those big ones Miracle Grow Alley? :gig
I picked up those little bunnies and cut their front claws today. They are lightning fast! :bun
:oops: maybe. They eat good. They get the 18% flock feed mixed with water. They go nuts over it! Animals eat better than I do. I just spent $80 on food last Friday. Almost out again.

Wow, they grow so fast.
They do!

Going to share again as the other one got swallowed in a post. This is a tomato plant in the green house. Got my first red tomato off it yesterday :droolHubs needs to run a wire across the width of the greenhouse from the ceiling supports so I can install some support lines to help raise up some of the tomato branches.
View attachment 1467683
That’s one big plant!

Despite the fact that it got dark, i kept on working. I think i may be the most stubborn person in VA. I want to be Done! I painted the old door, cut it off at 4 feet. Put it on top of the pen. Covered it in hardware cloth, to protect it from getting glass busted and to cover the one pane that was missing. I like the window panes to let in light from the skylight.
:thumbsup:clap:woot:woot:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom