Granny's gone and done it again

IMG_3096.JPG
Camping. Hubs got his pad. I'm getting duckies once it's paid off lol

grocery store tomorrow . I am heartily sick of hot dogs and pizza. Not sure what I am after though.
Granny, have you tried meal planning? It really helps stretch the grocery $ and makers shopping a lot easier. I use the grocery ads to start because that helps dictate the proteins i buy and build my meals off of. Also staples that I know I use a lot of, syock up when in sale. I know you do a lot at walmart, but i really liked Kroger for savings between sales, card savings and coupons they mail for using the card.

Goodnight. I have been trying to be plumber's assistant to hubs... putting the new DW in.
Ooh, exciting!

Morning. Who's got the coffee started??
Not me, I started the day with a big fail when dh's alarm went off and I realized I forgot to set up the autobrew for him last night

sold 21 LF leaving 13 ? 2 roos maybe 12 . I have forgot.
I know it's hard but I'm glad you're lightening your load

Morning all. Dun wanna. Sigh.
Me either!

She's bought a house. All she needs r to do is put in bathroom fixtures. 3 months & no work donee. I think she's just here for me to do all the work. She's lazyyyy
Put her happy butt in the car and off to home depot/restore/etc you go..... inform her she is buying them and you will help her install this weekend

Back
Top Bottom