Goose Eggs - Photos - pg 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. LOL I think picture of the week has to be chickens. They are mighty cute if I say so myself!
big_smile.png

Quote:
No, those are chicken chicks that live in Papua New Guinea - over on the other side of Indonesia just above Australia.

Well MissPrissy, I'm sorry you invested so much money on them, and I'm sorry so many eggs were ruined... but the bright side to this story is you have more geese than you started with... and a goose is a goose. I'm sure they will grow up and be very beautiful geese. And honestly, you helped them become what they are, and I'm sure they're very glad you put them in the incubator... because if you didnt, they wouldn't be alive. And I'm sure you'll care for them and they'll really appreciate that.
Just look at it that way.
wink.png

Plus if you're ever interested, my geese have been laying better, now I'm not for sure if they're all 100% fertile (but I did throw one in the bator and it was in there for about a 1 day... then It somehow started oozing, so I took it out and cracked it out of curiosity, and it was 100% fertile! big 'ole bullseye.), but they are sebbies, and I do have 1 pilgrim... so if they ended up fertile and developed, you'd most likely end up with pure sebbies... with a smidge chance of a possible pilgrim cross... but whenever I learn how to successfully ship eggs, I will contact you if interested.

Also, there is a man a little bit down the road, about a half hour away from me, and I've gotten a lot of my stock from him... he breeds nice looking embdens, now if you ever wanted to contact him and see about getting some eggs or goslings, I could probably hook you up.

Haley

Aww
those are some cuties.
As i'v not replyed in some days.
There was No previously developed egg sent in the batch.
Impossible. and not even thinkable.
To develop vains it takes 24-30 hours. to develop them to the point of a black area 34-50 hours.
I have packed and shipped over 15,000 eggs
and hatched over 25-35,000 eggs. i have raised over 2000 geese.
From start to finish by hand. I have show geese, No mutts. All pure and seperated.
all pairs layed one egg a day, i picked it up.
never was there an egg out in the pens for more than 6 hours Because of the freezing temps.
I did missprissy a favor, i went and bent over backwards. she got 3 Very pretty Black africans. Not toulouse as i had stated. and there was infact a confusion on what i had sent. but there was i know 6 Embden eggs. and i had 13 other orders of eggs leaving so i couldnt remember exactly what i had sent extra as a good friend gift.
those africans wont have the huge knobs on their heads either. my africans are hatchery stock and i only have 2 pair left. i'v pretty much ate the rest.
I have learned a very Valuable lesson in this whole thing.
Just look at their name tags, and stop, turn around and tell em your sold out! ....lol
Only reason i sent extras was to have missprissy be impressed with me, and help me out. i can help this comunity out via eggs, birds, and equipment up to 15% off of other dealers.
I could care less about making money, I' will not and can't aford to (Who can) lose money on a 1000.00 brooder.
Talk soon.
Sugested retail on 08 1502 is 559.54 I can do that with free shipping...for example.

Quote:
The money order I set you stated 6+2 extra embden eggs. I never ever at any time asked for other eggs and pointedly stated I did not want any other breed of geese. You can't keep doing a song and dance and expect people to believe you did anyone a favor. The eggs and the geese I hatched from them are not what I paid for.

Do NOT turn use my goose hatching thread to attempt to sell a sportsman incubator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom