Good bye Ken RIP

lozzyloz4444

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 2, 2014
My Asil rooster Ken died the other day,I noticed he looked lethargic and a bit wobbly he had an unusually dark cone and wattles and when I think about it I had not heard him crow for a while. I always kept him separate from the hens mostly, as he injured them with his big claws,he ripped my Sussex white so bad i nearly lost her. I let him in with the others when saw the state of him but he was weak and i had to help him onto the perch and next morning he was on the floor dead.I wish i knew why he died,I wondered if 5 years old is old for a rooster or weather it was some disease i have buried him now so might never know,i do no something though I will miss my Ken,I nursed him from a beaten up young chick RIP Ken he was a fine looking bird.xGod Bless him x

My Asil rooster Ken died the other day,I noticed he looked lethargic and a bit wobbly he had an unusually dark cone and wattles and when I think about it I had not heard him crow for a while. I always kept him separate from the hens mostly, as he injured them with his big claws,he ripped my Sussex white so bad i nearly lost her. I let him in with the others when saw the state of him but he was weak and i had to help him onto the perch and next morning he was on the floor dead.I wish i knew why he died,I wondered if 5 years old is old for a rooster or weather it was some disease i have buried him now so might never know,i do no something though I will miss my Ken,I nursed him from a beaten up young chick RIP Ken he was a fine looking bird.xGod Bless him x

:hugs sorry for your loss sweetie. Please post your favorite pics of Ken so we can all see him!

Back
Top Bottom