Gold Feather Farms Reviews?

Hi, I purchased a Swedish Flower Hen pullet from them in October, 2016. The Swedish was originally from union hill (fanstastic customer service but had sold her lot of those birds to Gold Feather. The pullet was gorgeous and came with a guarantee to be female. Fast forward to December 2016 and I had been emailing them for weeks that the pullet was a roo. Zero response until I complained to Union Hill. Then the GFF owner gets back to me, all apologetic. He’s got none available but will send in th Spring and I offer to put a deposit but he responds he is sorry for the delayed response so will send it free of charge - just remind him.

20 emails later sans response, messages to their Facebook ignored and I’m more than 18 months out the $85 I paid for the bird and shipping. Making a BBB complaint.

This is a horrid business. I can’t believe they are still around. I even offered to send his roo back with me paying shipping bc they are illegal here and have been nothing but respectful in all of my correspondence with them.

Would never ever recommend. If anything goes wrong with your purchase they won’t respond.

Back
Top Bottom