Goats, Gardens, Gates… oh my!

allucas4

Hatching
Aug 7, 2022
Greetings neighbors!

I’m revamping from a bad storm and clearing out my land to reintroduce my chickens and ducks. In the process, I’m seeking the following if anyone can provide insight for:

1) seeking pallets free or low cost. I’ve been asking around and the prices are high
2) lambs and sheeps. I’m using it for wool, milk for my children and companionship!
3) gardening supplies. Any type of supplies can be converted into something great!
4) gating to secure my stock. Found out I had a sneaky fox and it already took about ten of my chickens
5) support for like minded people!

Thank you

Greetings neighbors!

I’m revamping from a bad storm and clearing out my land to reintroduce my chickens and ducks. In the process, I’m seeking the following if anyone can provide insight for:

1) seeking pallets free or low cost. I’ve been asking around and the prices are high
2) lambs and sheeps. I’m using it for wool, milk for my children and companionship!
3) gardening supplies. Any type of supplies can be converted into something great!
4) gating to secure my stock. Found out I had a sneaky fox and it already took about ten of my chickens

Thank you
Forgot to mention I’m in Poughkeepsie NY 12601. :)

Greetings neighbors!

Thank you
The pool supply store near me sells their extra pallets for $5. Maybe check local businesses that receive large orders of supplies on a regular basis?

Back
Top Bottom