~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

But insults are the only thing he responds to! Russet thought.
“Well, considering the word of one of Cement’s gang members probably isn’t good enough for you, I could swear on my good mother’s corpse... or would you prefer blood?”
He extended his wing and revealed a bare patch of skin in what would be an armpit on a human with a blue vein streaking across it. He ran his beak along the vein before retracting the wing.
His face was mocking. “Or are you to squeamish for that? Would a hind toe swear be better? Don’t cross your primaries!”
(He has no chill
Anyway I created this I don’t know why it is so pixelated
33EE48E8-C91F-4601-B7E4-AD4C989AE4E0.jpeg
)

A lot of characters took a bit of time before I got their characterization down so it is jarring reading their first actions and they sound like total hypocrites sometimes.
“Russet could be over passionate at times but he was very patient.”
~later~
*Russet proceeds to insult someone several times, someone he really should have in his best graces*

A lot of characters took a bit of time before I got their characterization down so it is jarring reading their first actions and they sound like total hypocrites sometimes.
“Russet could be over passionate at times but he was very patient.”
~later~
*Russet proceeds to insult someone several times, someone he really should have in his best graces*
Yeah, that happens a lot with my characters. I either accept it as the new reality or make it one of their flaws that they have a slightly contradictory personality. :p

Yeah, that happens a lot with my characters. I either accept it as the new reality or make it one of their flaws that they have a slightly contradictory personality. :p
It happened in Captain Blood, a book I read recently that was originally a serial. Or it was on purpose that Blood’s language got more piratey and he got less patient. It’s sometimes hard to tell if it was a change in character on purpose or a change in characterization on accident.

Fish Sticks nodded enthusiastically. It seemed that RAA was actually denser than the gull. “Just as bad as red squirrels.” He added, despite the fact that red squirrels are, well, red.

(I keep going back to read this, and then burst out laughing)
Had to salvage his stupidity there, thought Riski.
IT STILL MAKES ME LAUGH
THE FUNNY PARTS STILL MAKE ME LAUGH
Russet felt a slash in his right leg. Blood welled between his red scales, just above the spot where his razor claws hung
I just realized earlier I said he didn’t have razor talons but I guess he picked some up at one point. There were a lot of dead around.
Crows and Ravens should be switched, Magnolia is still in a cage!

Back
Top Bottom