free ducks (acworth georgia) (bartow/cherokee county)

DUCKRAISER23

Hatching
Jun 26, 2017
i have 4 males and 2 females, females lay pretty regular. females are brown in color and males are black and white with green heads! dont have the time to care for these properly any longer and would like to rehome them to someone that will enjoy there company as we have! they are about 3 years old. we are located in acworth ga just a few mile off i75! call or text if interested (would possibly seperate them and let a few go at a time, prefer someone take them all)
770-820-7654

I might be interested, if they are still available. We have a pond and one lonely khaki Campbell that I would love to have some friends for. We have a pond and they will be free roaming at all times. Im going to check to see where Acworth is. We are middle GA, about 1+ hr south of ATL.

I might be interested, if they are still available. We have a pond and one lonely khaki Campbell that I would love to have some friends for. We have a pond and they will be free roaming at all times. Im going to check to see where Acworth is. We are middle GA, about 1+ hr south of ATL.
It looks like you are about 1.5 to 2 hrs away. , well, let me know if they are still available. Maybe I'll head your way.

Hello I have two ducks. I'm located in Rockdale county GA. I'm going to be honest I have no clue if their male are female. I do know someone is laying eggs. My daughter went to are local Tractor Supply and bought these ducks home an thought they were so cute as babies............ We call them Chico and Leo and right now their roaming free in my backyard. Free to a good home with food and hay... Toya 213-703-2904

Back
Top Bottom