Free $1400 Omlet Chicken Coop & 2 Hens - Southern California

SoCal Matt

Hatching
Jan 13, 2024
I am in Southern California.

We have an Omlet chicken chicken coop we bought a year and a half ago with an electric door. We paid $1,400 for it and we want to give it away as long as you can take our 2 chickens and give them a good home. Our daughters will be so sad about this, but we are not able to keep them any longer.

In order to take the chicken coop you will have to figure out how to take it apart enough to get it through our backyard gate.

One of our chickens is hurt. I'm not sure if it is sick or injured, but it can not walk very well. I don't know what to do for this chicken. I am wondering if it is beyond help. It is an olive egger. We are very sad because we have had her for about a year and a half and she is so close to our hearts, but it doesn't look good and I don't know much about chickens. We have another chicken a blue leghorn chicken that lays a slightly blue egg. She is doing great.

I will give it to the first person that will love these chickens and do what they can for the hurt one although she may be beyond help.

Attachments

• IMG_6585.jpeg
    IMG_6585.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 62
I am in Southern California.

We have an Omlet chicken chicken coop we bought a year and a half ago with an electric door. We paid $1,400 for it and we want to give it away as long as you can take our 2 chickens and give them a good home. Our daughters will be so sad about this, but we are not able to keep them any longer.

In order to take the chicken coop you will have to figure out how to take it apart enough to get it through our backyard gate.

One of our chickens is hurt. I'm not sure if it is sick or injured, but it can not walk very well. I don't know what to do for this chicken. I am wondering if it is beyond help. It is an olive egger. We are very sad because we have had her for about a year and a half and she is so close to our hearts, but it doesn't look good and I don't know much about chickens. We have another chicken a blue leghorn chicken that lays a slightly blue egg. She is doing great.

I will give it to the first person that will love these chickens and do what they can for the hurt one although she may be beyond help.

Hello Socal Matt. Wondering what part of Socal you are located. I'm currently in san diego county. I was wondering if you still have the coop and chickens?

Hello Socal Matt I live in San Diego and can come and get the coop and add the chickens to my current flock and try to heal the inquired chicken. The soonest I could come is on the 25 of May. I can come and get it from any part of Socal just let me know where.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom