I have guns, Marie. The guns aren't terrifying- it's only the people who have them that can make them terrifying or not. They're a necessity out here in the sticks.
Same here.

I have a .38 and a 20-gauge. I've shot a lot of red squirrels (tree rats) who provide the cats and chickens with entertainment, but when they're crawling all over the sides of our home, that's when they become destructive. I also had to dispatch a sick skunk, 2 satanic roosters, and we shoot it in the air to scare the bears off when they visit.

Hi everyone! I'm from Bolivia. I need help with my bantam chickens, If you have experience treating worms especially 1 month old bantam chicks share your good and bad experience please, lovely people has been answer some doubts, but I'm doubting of the dewormer I have or I need to look for another one. It has the ingredient suggested but it has another ingredients too. In case you have time to check here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-me-save-them-warning-pictures.1623677/page-2
Thanks to @Marie2020 for the invitation.
Panacur is dissolved in water and given to the flock for three days, then wait 2 weeks and give for another three days.

You must remove all other sources of water so they are only drinking the Panacur.

My Panacur was 3ml in 1 gallon (approximately 4L) of water. There is no withdrawl period for eggs. For meat birds it’s 5days.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/overview/panacur-aquasol-epar-summary-public_en.pdf

For Tapeworms the only medication I am aware of is Praziquantel - there is literature out there for dosing of this. I have not used it with my chickens but have used it with my horses.

The littles are being stubborn this morning. I need to get to town. They need to get into the cage.
But they do this instead: image.jpg

Helpful

I wore down the supervisor here the local post office and she called the distribution center in Cleveland. Supposedly they were scanned in the departure area. The person in Cleveland is on their way to the departure area to confirm they are not still there.

During all this conversation the sound of chicks cheeping fills the air.
hate to bump an old thread
but I have had problems with the distribution center in Cleveland these year as well

Back
Top Bottom