Spiders are good. I just like lots of distance between them and me (and on screen is TOO close).

I don't even like the spider decor around Halloween
Little spiders are fine. Big spiders... nope, I'm out of there. Apparently the 'big' spiders in Alberta are 'small' in comparison to tarantulas. Yuck.
Tax
A very tired looking Kali
IMG_2256.JPG

I did consider putting it in a spoiler. I think it is a cool video. And all you spider-haters can rest assured that it is probably long gone from this world as it landed outside the nest boxes where Piglet sits.
It is a really cool video. He is a small spider on screen. I usually like at least a meter between me and any spider, regardless of size, and that spider is many, many kilometres away.
Maybe Piglet decided to have mercy on it! Or it was too fast.

Wow, that's beautiful! The trail saddle I use is a Dakota 750-16, and it's actually a gaited horse saddle, but is better for horses with a wider shoulder and barrel like shape. It suits Max perfectly.
That saddle, was intended to be used on Dirt. To dad's dismay does not fit him properly. Dirt has a short back. We call them trail saddles, but one of the fabertrons is a barrel saddle that he uses on him and fits him perfectly.

Got some rose tones tonightView attachment 3829169About 5 min ago. May take more later
..if still awake/wake up... it sure lights up the sky. No stars that way
That's about what we got friday night, lots of houses and trees in the way here though. If we didn't know to look, we probably wouldn't have noticed.

That saddle, was intended to be used on Dirt. To dad's dismay does not fit him properly. Dirt has a short back. We call them trail saddles, but one of the fabertrons is a barrel saddle that he uses on him and fits him perfectly.
I am eventually gonna get a western saddle, so any input would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve not read all the pages yet, so I have no idea if you said anything other than this…
Dirt is your gray, right? What breed is he?

Back
Top Bottom