1000014310.jpg

This picture is from our visit to the vet yesterday. I was hoping Sookie had a stuck egg but found that she has a tumor in her reproductive system. Dr Zoe prescribed meloxicam which I administer twice daily with vitamins. She still eats good but is a little lethargic. It broke my heart to hear we will need to euthanize her at some near point. I remember the day she came home. She was a cute little fuzz ball that the guy at tractor supply gave to Lety because she was the only chick in the store.

View attachment 3824210
This picture is from our visit to the vet yesterday. I was hoping Sookie had a stuck egg but found that she has a tumor in her reproductive system. Dr Zoe prescribed meloxicam which I administer twice daily with vitamins. She still eats good but is a little lethargic. It broke my heart to hear we will need to euthanize her at some near point. I remember the day she came home. She was a cute little fuzz ball that the guy at tractor supply gave to Lety because she was the only chick in the store.
:(

View attachment 3824210
:hugs

Sorry to be so dumb - but how does it work? Do you feed it some kind of plastic ink?
You aren't dumb, it's a bit complicated actually! It uses a type of filament that looks like thread
20240507_110217.jpg
20240507_110213.jpg
It then heats and melts it, then moves around to make the shapes. Like a very complicated hot glue gun but for non sticky plastic.
What jumps out at me is the skin visible, due to the puffiness you describe, which would you say is not so visible normally? The fluffiness can’t cover it as well because it’s stretched out? And you describe jiggling which is not usual (in my limited experience). Soft, yes, but not jiggly. :(
Hubby thinks she's fat? Because she acts 100% normally, lays eggs, eats, poos, everything. I'm keeping an eye on her and will note if it gets puffier or her comb changes.
Twofers 20240428_112535.jpg
More than two but look how huge Kasumi is!
20240430_171150.jpg
Kasumi and Liara at the wild water station.

Back
Top Bottom