He’s quite funny. We have a private chat and we talk often. We both hate math, like reading, and adore our chickens.
Hate math? Well, just stab me in the heart, why don't ya?!?!

Tax for all things numerical
Chicken Coop Numbers by Aisne's Creations | TPT

Important Chicken Math Numbers To Know - Hobby Farms

Important Chicken Math Numbers To Know ...

This is why I hate almost all people. Strictly animal person, thanks. F*** those people (excuse my awful language) not y’all. You guys all care about chooks, and understand how amazing they are. F all the people who think chickens are machines who have no hearts or feelings.
IMG_3521.png The problem why, is misinformation!

Wow. That’s your SkyHawk? She’s pretty. My dad used to own one. I asked him what a SkyHawk looks like after you mentioned yours a few weeks ago, and he told me that he used to fly/own one. That’s a pretty plane. Marie, right? The one who wishes to be a fighter jet?
That’s a SkyHawk . every single time we go anywhere, she’s in charge (I don’t have the heart to tell her that she’ll never get to be a F/B 35 fighter. :(

Last edited:
I am so glad that you are okay. My moms best friend has a super rare and aggressive cancer. She’s not so lucky. She’s hanging in there, but it’s sad because her daughters are very young. 15 and 10 I think. I really hope that she can pull through. And I’m super glad that you are okay. I’ve been worried.
Thank you, you are a very kindhearted girl 💕 I hope your mom’s friend makes it, the treatments available now really are amazing.

Well I ask still way way behind, but just had to post this.

I think I am in big trouble. Had to stop by TSC today. They have Lavender Orpington and Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte pullets. :drool:th

I really really want some. But am so worried about getting them when we are still over 100 degrees during the day for a few more days, then it is finally supposed to start being in the 80-90 degree range.

And of course my girls who tried to be broody almost all summer have finally quit. So I would have to use a brooder and try to integrate instead of sneaking them under a hen. And am not sure if I should keep them in an air-conditioned building the first few days.

Ok, let the enabling commence. 🙈

I want to thank everyone who shared some silkie photos yesterday, even the feather duster silkies. I kept it quiet but yesterday was my birthday, 39. I am done counting, from now on it is 39 and holding. Everyone is finally on the mend and recovering from the horrible combo of Rhinovirus and Covid and for the first time in 4 years I myself was not sick. My sister came over and we spent a few hours playing rook, phase 10 and Yahtzee. Sibling rivalry is as strong as ever when it comes to games. She won some and I won a few games. All in all it was a good day and those silkie hen pictures was the icing on the cake so thank you.
Happy 39th birthday!

Back
Top Bottom