I have no idea what she was doing. The new game is a sort of high wire act flitting from rafter to rafter.
I think she changed her mind about going to the next rafter mid hop but the momentum carried her forward so she sort of splayed out to stop herself.
Right after she got up and flew down the hill - it is a big drop - maybe 15 or more feet but with a nice long runway.
crazy chicken.

Glynda and Phyllis are the same size. Hattie and Lady Featherington are about the same size.

2 littles 3 Bigs
View attachment 3377774

I think one of the things that subconsciously attracted me to the Polish is that they have the same lines, energy, and size as the leghorn and now the legbar. Check this out.

View attachment 3377775
Most definitely!

Diana woke up for an afternoon snack of chopped tomatoes and blueberries.
EA1372F5-4A05-4DC5-AE68-3AEB3F864D51.jpeg

You should be able to request from BCBS a drug formulary for your health plan. They have one that they use. I was able to download mine from the blue cross website. It will tell you what drugs are covered.
Then @ValarieF you have to call a pharmacy to find out the prices for your typical script. Can’t get that info from the insurance or the doctors (except anecdotally from the doctor’s office maybe).

Their first year, exploring the ferns at the edge of the woods
IMG_20200908_175044818.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom