I might go to a tack shop about an hour away and buy a girth. And of course look at saddles and bridles 😍 my mom and brother are at Mom’s work. She works on a farm that is part of the livestock conservation program thing.
Dad is home, and I never got woken up for school 🙄 I’ve tried so many times to wake up to alarms. The only thing that can get me out of bed is coffee or a cow bell.

Dad was gonna go buy a girth by himself after a dr appointment, but I may see if I can come along to pick one out.

My internet sucks so I’ll post tax in a little. Don’t let me forget!
Tax:
Pegasus, please be nice to your ladies and I. If not then you gotta go. Pretty little man though.
IMG_3979.jpeg

I might go to a tack shop about an hour away and buy a girth. And of course look at saddles and bridles 😍 my mom and brother are at Mom’s work. She works on a farm that is part of the livestock conservation program thing.
Dad is home, and I never got woken up for school 🙄 I’ve tried so many times to wake up to alarms. The only thing that can get me out of bed is coffee or a cow bell.

Dad was gonna go buy a girth by himself after a dr appointment, but I may see if I can come along to pick one out.

My internet sucks so I’ll post tax in a little. Don’t let me forget!
Put a cowbell ring tone on your phone and use it for the alarm sound.

Tax pic (and reminder to post your own)
20240515_135518.jpg

Something is killing birds. Obviously you need to be very careful until you identify it.
I saved a Stellars jay fledgling the other day from an unlikely duo: the neighbor’s cat, and some crows. This disembodied foot doesn’t look quite right to belong to that fledgling, but I know those hooligans are out there. Also, I looked around and couldn’t find any other evidence of the hunt. Not a feather! So maybe it fell in transit- so more likely an avian predator.

Either way I’m confident in my flock’s housing. :thumbsup

Cool donkeys! Do they get sold if the herd gets too big? Do the 100 acres support that many animals grazing?
Each herd rotates on two or three of these 100 acres enclosed plots throughout the year, I think they have seven or eight parks in all on public land, so they could have a lot more donkeys. But you can't really think of it as grazing on pastures, most of it is rocky mountain ground and marl !

Monday mugs.
I'm done with sitting on air ! (Merle)
IMG_20240520_101923.jpg

I'm starting sitting on a wooden egg, breathing fire and wreaking havoc !
(Léa)
IMG_20240520_111214.jpg

I am da boss (Gaston).
IMG_20240520_122905.jpg

I fought the boss and I lost some of my wattle but not my ego (Théo)
IMG_20240520_163750.jpg

I'm feeling a wee bit better today. Thanks for the well wishes, Piou-piou.
IMG_20240520_163338.jpg

Here is kinda like 11 minutes of Pastel attacking me on Saturday. I’ve not watched the video, but there is probably a slight edge of hysteria to my voice (I think that would be the proper word?) because of how scared I was. He’s done way worse than just peck me before. And I did kick him, not very hard though.
I thought my tribe was crazy. You have it worse. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom