FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I found a great photo of my old girl of when she was around 24 and being bred to an International Grand Champion, had a fantastic foal.
c6e4eb5e-b756-ee38.jpg

Maye
She was beautiful Maye!

Got the scare of my life tonight. There was some sort of pit viper tangled up in the deer netting between the runs. Quite dead. I don't know if he was after the baby chicks or water. It was to dark to get a decent picture. I'll try tomorrow. If the chickens haven't eated it by then. It had a triangular head, about 2 ft. long, pattern on its body, no rattle. What caught my attention was the chicken ruckus and noticed the netting had been partly torn down. It's the same run in the pics I posted earlier today.

Here are the pics. Anyone got an idea what it is. It has an upturned nose so I have no idea why it was so far from any of the fish ponds.

Hi all. I am going to be moving to Alabama very soon. I still have a few ducks left that I have not been able to sell. If anyone would be interested, you can have then for whatever you are willing to offer as long as you can come pick them up.

I have 4 Muscovy ducklings about 6 weeks old and an adult Muscovy pair. The adult muscovy is recovering from too much attention from the male and has been seperated from him for a few days now. She had been unable to walk at first but is starting to get herself around now.

If all are taken, I have an almost brand new 50 lb bag of Flockraiser that will go with them.
I am in Largo and need them gone ASAP. I am leaving on 6/2.

Thanks, PM me if interested.

Maye she was so beautiful!

Welcome newbies!

So my barred rock is totally gone. Not a feather found etc. Anybody have any idea what would do that in a 6breeding foot fenced uard between the hous of 630the and 830? Also, some of you may remember tbat you all gave me til next spring to hat h eggs....well i just put an order in on ebay for my first show flock eggs from huckleberry farms. Its for ameraucanas bbs. I am so excited cant wait!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom