FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi, I'm off subject but I'm looking to move from Fort Lauderdale up to north/northwest FL where I can have my rooster and a few hens.

I'm looking to rent a small house or manufactured home with some land for the animals.

I have ads on Craigslist but they don't seem to be getting me anywhere.

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/rew/4695252201.html

I'm really open to Brooksville, Lakeland, Ocala, Gainesville, etc. My income travels with me. Just want privacy, quiet and a place for my chickens.

Any help you could give would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Hi, I'm off subject but I'm looking to move from Fort Lauderdale up to north/northwest FL where I can have my rooster and a few hens.

I'm looking to rent a small house or manufactured home with some land for the animals.

I'm really open to Brooksville, Lakeland, Ocala, Gainesville, FL West Coast, etc. My income travels with me. Just want privacy, quiet and a place for my chickens.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

I'm really open to Brooksville, Lakeland, Ocala, Gainesville, FL West Coast, etc. My income travels with me. Just want privacy, quiet and a place for my chickens.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Have you tried Ocala.craigslist or Ocala4sale.com or Gainesville4sale.com. Just some suggestions. Many years ago I moved from St. Pete to the Ocala area. I did find a realtor to help me find some properties. In the end I found a woman I knew who was a retired realtor who also taught real estate. I ended up buying her house because she wanted to move in with her daughter in another state. She hadn't listed her property yet. Also try zillow.com or realtor.com. There are other websites. I believe the websites have rentals available as well as properties for sale. Just can't remember all of them at the moment. Again just some suggestions.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will try those sites. I was just on Trulia.com, not much there. Plus it's hard to tell from photos of houses, if it is on some land or if the next house is 5 feet away from it. Don't think close neighbors would appreciate a rooster.

Thanks again.

Thanks, I will try those sites. I was just on Trulia.com, not much there. Plus it's hard to tell from photos of houses, if it is on some land or if the next house is 5 feet away from it. Don't think close neighbors would appreciate a rooster.

Thanks again.

No problem. I have a lot of birds and love them all. I have a lot of cockerels/roosters. Lucky I have a few acres and my neighbors don't mind them.

Thanks again.

How much do you want to pay for rent? I will keep my eyes open.

Actually I need something economical around $650, but may be alittle more. I had a bite in Lakeland but the place was too big, 3/2 for $950.

I may have to do what I'm doing now, that is have my chickens at a place and I go visit them twice a day. And then just get an apartment nearby. Only problem is I dote on my chickens, very anal about their surroundings, etc. Right now I have 24/7 access to them and the owners pretty much let me what I want to do. I also feed and cleanup after their chickens. So like if a bad storm is approaching, I can batten down the hatches, as they say. I also put Lucky to bed every night. He falls asleep in my arms and then I put him up to roost. He eats some watermelon and scratch and then goes to sleep. This year I only missed 2 nights.

Yea, if you happen upon any rents, let me know.

Thanks.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom