Floofiest Chicken Contest! ***No prizes*** Winners Announced!

Whats that from??
A series of photos taken in shoot for a jewelry campaign. The designer did her 20-carat engagement ring, so they were friends. He went for a Hitchcock-style theme and that particular image ties to Rear Window.

This one...
1624466675104.png

references Grace Kelly in Dial M For Murder.

Ok.... I finished judging...

This was really hard. SO many floofy chickens! (I wish mine were as floofy as some of these entries!)

In first place is:
@ColtHandorf's black English Orpington, Dahlia.

Second:
@H-B-O's silkies, ":D" :)D was the description)

Third:
@Sammi_0411's Buff English Orpington named Brownie.

Congratulations! :clap

It was really hard to judge, and EVERYONE deserves a round of applause, including the chickens! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

But I would also like to give two honorable mentions... to Hylia, the white bantam cochin (submitted by @CrazyCochin) and the Black Standard Cochin, "Feather footed lady" or "Big Mama" submitted by @MastrangeloFamily!

Give your chickens a treat or a cuddle (or both!)

This was really hard. SO many floofy chickens! (I wish mine were as floofy as some of these entries!)

In first place is:

Second:

Third:

It was really hard to judge, and EVERYONE deserves a round of applause, including the chickens! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

But I would also like to give two honorable mentions... to Hylia, the white bantam cochin (submitted by @CrazyCochin) and the Black Standard Cochin, "Feather footed lady" or "Big Mama" submitted by @MastrangeloFamily!

Thank you for the honorable mention!
It was an honor to compete!

In first place is:

Second:

Third:

To be clear i didn't read the first post. lol But thanks lemon!

Back
Top Bottom