Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Felt like photographing the pheasant across the canal, my 24 Black Australorp pullets, and my peahen brooding her 4 eggs. My peafowl eggs in the incubator have begun the hatching. One is half way here, hoping on no defects!

Your peahen looks like she could cover a boatload of eggs( bantam size.) BTW are there any mini Peacocks? I think there are smaller turkey breeds. I used to think folks should breed min emu's so everybody could fit one in their back yard. I'm very short so I guess I think about things like that.

Your peahen looks like she could cover a boatload of eggs( bantam size.) BTW are there any mini Peacocks? I think there are smaller turkey breeds. I used to think folks should breed min emu's so everybody could fit one in their back yard. I'm very short so I guess I think about things like that.

There is no peafowl breed or variety of Indian peafowl. There's a large peafowl species which is the Green peafowl. Green peafowl tend to be larger, Indian is considered normal, and the African peafowl which looks nothing like peafowl are small. Though I don't know any peafowl breeder that owns African peafowl. Mainly it's Green and Indian peafowl breeders own.

Back
Top Bottom