Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
I'm not getting her anything, anymore, smdh
I read that as you didn't have any luck with SB, and I thought you'd decided you wanted some. lol Shame she shifted everything around all stupid and messed them up. Should have just left them with your eggs if there was room.

I read that as you didn't have any luck with SB, and I thought you'd decided you wanted some. lol Shame she shifted everything around all stupid and messed them up. Should have just left them with your eggs if there was room.
Unfortunately, there was no room. Ya, she tried saying it may be the shipping, I told her my eggs came in the same box and I'm not having all those problems, smdh

Unfortunately, there was no room. Ya, she tried saying it may be the shipping, I told her my eggs came in the same box and I'm not having all those problems, smdh
Yeah, that's not going to fly when you have eggs from the same box. It's because she moved them all around.

Hey Colt, do you have any araucana at all that are white? I know you said you weren't interested in seeing the eggtopsies I did, but I still wanted to see if something had gone wrong so i went ahead and did one. All the ones that were old enough to have down were black, except one. It looked like it was actually white, maybe yellow, but incredibly light nonetheless. It would have blended in with my Cornish chicks if it had hatched

Hey Colt, do you have any araucana at all that are white? I know you said you weren't interested in seeing the eggtopsies I did, but I still wanted to see if something had gone wrong so i went ahead and did one. All the ones that were old enough to have down were black, except one. It looked like it was actually white, maybe yellow, but incredibly light nonetheless. It would have blended in with my Cornish chicks if it had hatched
I don't have any that are currently, but I've hatched females that are colored like Salmon Faverolles last year, so maybe that's what that one would have been.
I know it is, but you can't tell her anything. This is same chic that asked me if I wanted some pumpkin seeds last fall to deworm my flock :lau
1684768722658.png

They are so excited...
1684768787770.png

No more COVID for them. Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom