Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
Hello 👋 I read through your thread, wonderful information and more than a few laughs along the way. You have beautiful birds and a set up to aspire to.

I received my first English Orpington eggs (Jubilee and Silver Laced) from Carolina Rare Chicks and they are currently under a broody they should hatch out May 2-3 with any luck.🤞
I just hatched lavender orps from Carolina Rare Chicks, good luck on your babies!

Came out, like they hatched with ruptured airsacs?
No. Obviously. They were the only three eggs out of 48 that had intact air cells.
Hey Colt, this is gonna sound weird, but di you happen to know how tall your serama females are? Like from their toes to the top of their combs?
No, you strange little person! I have too much to do without going around measuring things that aren’t in pictures I receive from male suitors. Lol 😂

David Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

No. Obviously. They were the only three eggs out of 48 that had intact air cells.
Yeah, my reread today made that much more apparent.
No, you strange little person! I have too much to do without going around measuring things that aren’t in pictures I receive from male suitors. Lol 😂
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Fine, to the Google I'll go. I had an adorable idea while working on Friday, but it obviously wouldn't work if they're larger than I'm guessing

Back
Top Bottom