Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
I will when I actually have a break and the kids are in their classrooms.

I was mainly joking though. A super quick search says that it just means it didn't fit in the box or for one reason or another has to be taken back to the office and picked up from there, and that I have like 15 days to get it before its sent back
GIF by TV One
Thank God Comedy GIF by CBC

S
Still want me to call and check? I'll be at the post office in like 45 minutes anyways, not sure what they could do anyways between now and if I get there and it's not there.

I'm thinking someone snagged it when my dude was busy with something else and threw it on their truck (hopefully not literally)

S

Still want me to call and check? I'll be at the post office in like 45 minutes anyways, not sure what they could do anyways between now and if I get there and it's not there.

I'm thinking someone snagged it when my dude was busy with something else and threw it on their truck (hopefully not literally)
I'd make sure they are there. They may still be in the truck on his route.

Okay, so…I‘ve been tracking mine since early this morning and they kept changing the damn delivery date from today to tomorrow cause they’re taking their sweet time in Omaha right now. I’m guessing that I probably won’t get them until tomorrow at this rate.
Hopefully, they'll come today. Maybe we'll pay extra for the Pony Express next time. lol

Back
Top Bottom