Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
The rats would still get them and the snakes would find a way I’m sure i can’t have any nice chickens anymore 🙄 or something would tear through a nice coop i better not get anything else lol
You need one of these. They're the biggest potatoes you ever did see, but should something, or someone, try to touch you or your animals she would go into beast mode and rip their kidneys out via their toes🙂
IMG_20220624_161808867.jpg

Big sleepy dog you have there.
Yeah she's super chill 80% of the time. Not when there's coyotes around tho, she stays up all night barking and snarling with her equally huge and even more aggro sister. I've never had a loss to coyotes, but my neighbors have lost every single animal they've owned.

I don't like those.
Mine are Pyrenees Anatolian mixes, but if I had it to do over I would've looked harder for Anatolian, Akbash, Karakachan, or Turkish Kangal.

Pyrenees are so poorly bred, and usually very unhealthy. And when looking at footage of them guarding you rarely see them jump in to save the animal, they are really just barkers.

I don't like those.
Mine are Pyrenees Anatolian mixes, but if I had it to do over I would've looked harder for Anatolian, Akbash, Karakachan, or Turkish Kangal.

Pyrenees are so poorly bred, and usually very unhealthy. And when looking at footage of them guarding you rarely see them jump in to save the animal, they are really just barkers.
Yeah it was mean to me it was a while ago and I was much smaller it would knock me down and bite me hard but it was playing

Back
Top Bottom