Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
It's been a bit since the last update. 👀 Any new developments?
It's been cold and no one is laying much. Got a few pullets I'm growing out and once it warms up enough to use power tools without gloves I have some pen fixing to do. The winds have not been kind to the temporary roofs I'd made on the smaller runs.
.....Lemon Blue updates, specifically?.....
No, they aren't laying at all.

It's been cold and no one is laying much. Got a few pullets I'm growing out and once it warms up enough to use power tools without gloves I have some pen fixing to do. The winds have not been kind to the temporary roofs I'd made on the smaller runs.

No, they aren't laying at all.

The wind this winter has been awful. It's done nothing but blow and rain here in Oklahoma. :/

Orpingtons are the next breed we want to put effort into. I have read alot of different things on them. I am seeing several different reasons why different people like English variety and same with the American variety. I also read that both can compete with each other in poultry shows although, not totally sure this is correct. If it is which is the more frequent winner / best one to go with as far as raising top notch quality birds?

I haven't read through your whole thread, but your birds are stunning! I'm just in love! I love English Orpingtons, Lemon Blue Cochins are stunning! I don't know if prices for eggs where posted previously, but I am definitely liking those lemon blues. If you don't know yet thats fine too, I'm happy to follow along for updates! Beautiful stock you have!

I haven't read through your whole thread, but your birds are stunning! I'm just in love! I love English Orpingtons, Lemon Blue Cochins are stunning! I don't know if prices for eggs where posted previously, but I am definitely liking those lemon blues. If you don't know yet thats fine too, I'm happy to follow along for updates! Beautiful stock you have!
The Lemon Blues are no more. 😬

Back
Top Bottom