English shows

Ohhhh thank you. How do I get info on shows near me pls? I live in Essex.

If you just pop a search in google for Agricultural Shows or Country Shows near Essex it should bring some up that are within distance to you. Not all do poultry but most have a website which tell you the sections they have.

Also, you can go onto the PCGB website and it will give you a list of major shows that are held widely around the country including, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. I believe the list is very empty at the moment though due to there being no shows going ahead this year anyways.

Your best bet will be to wait till after Christmas, when most shows are reviewing the current situation and you will have an easier time finding when shows are going ahead.

Also, I’m not sure what breed you are showing but it’s definitely worth joining your breed club before you start showing 🙂

Last edited:
If you just pop a search in google for Agricultural Shows or Country Shows near Essex it should bring some up that are within distance to you. Not all do poultry but most have a website which tell you the sections they have.

Also, you can go onto the PCGB website and it will give you a list of major shows that are held widely around the country including, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. I believe the list is very empty at the moment though due to there being no shows going ahead this year anyways.

Your best bet will be to wait till after Christmas, when most shows are reviewing the current situation and you will have an easier time finding when shows are going ahead.

Also, I’m not sure what breed you are showing but it’s definitely worth joining your breed club before you start showing 🙂
Ohhhh OK ty. Can u show mixed breeds. Mine are polish bantam frizzles.

Back
Top Bottom