English Chicks Pics........(with goatkeepers help x)

oh how beautiful..

My husband and I are in the process of building up a soccer ministry.. Right now we have kids from 4-18 years old playing and there are around 200-250 kids per season that we have to put on teams set practice schedules... find spaces for them to practice.. and lots of stuff like that.. but back to my point.. we are planning for it to turn into a mission ministry.. and take kids on mission trips.. Our church has a goal that every teen that is in our church will have been on at least one mission trip by the time they graduate highschool. We are moving in the right direction but we are not their yet.. maybe within the next two years or so..

Then we will be jumping the pond
smile.png

I cant wait!

Quote:
Hi greyscale, yes she is a bottle reared orphan I have three others - Sherlock, Siobhan, and Shakespere AKA as "The Commandos" But they are much bigger than Sophie Lamb...but still tame, I love them all.

The Lawn......thank you I too spend hours treating it, mowing it...everything it! just like your dad, but we have plenty of rain to keep it green, and it is so soft under your feet. Got to mow again tomorrow..........

Quote:
Wow Bearswamp we kust be long lost twins...same age as me!

See? I knew we were sisters! I have a little bit of Great Britain in my ancestors. My dad was part Welsh. If I ever make it to England, I'll pop in for a spot of tea!
hugs.gif

Susan

It looks kinda like Ny.....
tongue.png

I love the U.K I want to move there when i get out of collage. I just don't know how to smuggle all my chickens through customs
hmm.png

Anyway, grate pics and thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom