Emu eggs

FNF

Chirping
Jul 2, 2023
I have a breeding pair of emus in western Virginia. The female laid a clutch of ten eggs in late November and we had four chicks hatch about three weeks ago or so. I retrieved the chicks after the male hatched them and they are in my barn brooder/pen.The pair have just started laying eggs again. I don't want him to sit on another clutch so soon after getting up from hatching the last round. I don't have an incubator. I am not a professional nor an emu farmer, they are purely for fun. I assume they're fertilized base off the last clutch. I have never shipped eggs before but I'm trying to part with them without just collecting them and letting them not be used or hatched. If you're interested please DM me. Attached is a picture of the chicks.

Attachments

• IMG_6197.JPG
    IMG_6197.JPG
    499.7 KB · Views: 29
I have a breeding pair of emus in western Virginia. The female laid a clutch of ten eggs in late November and we had four chicks hatch about three weeks ago or so. I retrieved the chicks after the male hatched them and they are in my barn brooder/pen.The pair have just started laying eggs again. I don't want him to sit on another clutch so soon after getting up from hatching the last round. I don't have an incubator. I am not a professional nor an emu farmer, they are purely for fun. I assume they're fertilized base off the last clutch. I have never shipped eggs before but I'm trying to part with them without just collecting them and letting them not be used or hatched. If you're interested please DM me. Attached is a picture of the chicks.
Hi. I'm in Lunenburg county and am definitely interested! I don't know how to use this site very well lol

Back
Top Bottom