Apr 16, 2020
I’ve got 4 fertile eggs in my incubator, they’ve reached day 17 today and i haven’t seen any movement. Does this mean that somethings happened? Do eggs always have to move? The humidity has caused a few issues but i’ve read that it should be fine as some people dry incubate their eggs. Do you think they still have a chance of hatching?

I’ve got 4 fertile eggs in my incubator, they’ve reached day 17 today and i haven’t seen any movement. Does this mean that somethings happened? Do eggs always have to move? The humidity has caused a few issues but i’ve read that it should be fine as some people dry incubate their eggs. Do you think they still have a chance of hatching?

Some of my eggs never moved, but I saw viable developing embryos when I candled. They hatched out just fine. Some move, some don't - and sometimes the movement is so small that it's hard to see.

my incubator, they’ve reached day 17 today and i haven’t seen any movement. Does this mean that somethings happened? Do eggs always have to move? The humidity has caused a few issues but i’ve read that it should be fine as some people dry incubate their eggs. Do you think they still have a chance of hatching?

At day 17, you shouldn't be able to see much since the chick is occupying most of the shell, in a few more days you should start to see shadows along the Aircell, then the internal pip and external.

Back
Top Bottom