Egg Swap, New Shipper Wanting to Test Packaging!

Pics

CiaBia

Songster
Feb 12, 2018
Miami, Florida
I apologise in advance if I messed up the process somehow, this is my first time posting in the swap forum.

BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply

I've been raising chickens for about 2 years, and decided I wanted to get into shipping and selling eggs. Until now I've been incubating my own eggs and selling chicks locally, but I'd love to broaden my horizons! I've done lots of research on the best ways to safely ship eggs, and finally collected all the necessary supplies. Now all I need is some good 'field testing' if you will. I've got the following pens of chicken eggs up for grabs, all separated by type:
Lavender Ameraucana
Frizzled Easter Egger
Ayam Cemani (not show worthy, but beautiful nonetheless)
Olive Egger
Occasionally white silkies and sizzle

I'd LOVE some goose eggs, but am not at all picky. I'm mostly wanting to do swaps to get feedback on my packaging.

Thank you in advance, any response is appreciated! (Critiquing included ;))

2018-03-30-18-29-51.jpg
2018-03-11-14-31-44.jpg
2018-03-11-13-22-06.jpg

Last edited:
I apologise in advance if I messed up the process somehow, this is my first time posting in the swap forum.

BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply

I've been raising chickens for about 2 years, and decided I wanted to get into shipping and selling eggs. Until now I've been incubating my own eggs and selling chicks locally, but I'd love to broaden my horizons! I've done lots of research on the best ways to safely ship eggs, and finally collected all the necessary supplies. Now all I need is some good 'field testing' if you will. I've got the following pens of chicken eggs up for grabs, all separated by type:
Lavender Ameraucana
Frizzled Easter Egger
Ayam Cemani (not show worthy, but beautiful nonetheless)
Olive Egger
Occasionally white silkies and sizzle

I'd LOVE some goose eggs, but am not at all picky. I'm mostly wanting to do swaps to get feedback on my packaging.

Thank you in advance, any response is appreciated! (Critiquing included ;))

View attachment 1351836 View attachment 1351837 View attachment 1351838
Beautiful birds

Most definitely!! I would be willing on paying any difference in price if necessary as well.

Great :) I'll have to see how many I can collect, since I only have one female laying now.

Are you NPIP certified? I know legally you have to be to ship eggs but since the PO doesn't enforce that not everyone actually is, lol. I am, so I can't do a swap unless you are.

Last edited:
Great :) I'll have to see how many I can collect, since I only have one female laying now.

Are you NPIP certified? I know legally you have to be to ship eggs but since the PO doesn't enforce that not everyone actually is, lol. I am, so I can't do a swap unless you are.
Shoot, no I'm not :th
At least not yet. I had so much mixed information when I tried looking that up. Some said you needed it, some said only for out of state, some said only for shipping to certain states. I had quite a few people tell me it was only required for shipping live chicks, which is the understanding I had gone with. :he

Guess you can't believe everything you hear on the internet, but I guess I should have already known, lol. Darn. Changes my plans around quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom