Blue Raptor

As Astera Per Aspera
Premium Feather Member
Feb 20, 2021
Deutschland 🇩🇪
My Coop
My Coop
Hey all!
Some of you may have possibly noticed that I’ve done this before, with my pals @3KillerBs and @Lemon-Drop as judges.
However, @sweaterthebroodyrooster just reminded me of this contest and suggest I do another, so here we are! 😊

Organize your eggs into the flag of your country or state and post your entry!

1. You can post as many entries as you like.
2. If you only get the same colored eggs, feel free to dye them.
3. Entries of the same flags are allowed, just try to make yours as unique as you can!
4. Any type of fowl egg is allowed!

Example: Brownie and Twinky displaying the American flag!
82A26201-72F4-439C-909C-97014EFED51C.jpeg

To prevent possible tension and arguments between members, I’m eliminating LBGTQ+ flags since they aren’t country/state flags—I hope y’all can understand that!
(And just so you know, there either is or has been a member-held contest for those flags as well.)

I need two people (as of right now) to help me judge, so if either of the former judges don’t want to (3KB, Lemon?), then I’ll ask for someone, or several someone elses to volunteer. :)

Good luck and have fun! :wee

Hey all!
Some of you may have possibly noticed that I’ve done this before, with my pals @3KillerBs and @Lemon-Drop as judges.
However, @sweaterthebroodyrooster just reminded me of this contest and suggest I do another, so here we are! 😊

3. Entries of the same flags are allowed, just try to make yours as unique as you can!

View attachment 3622706

To prevent possible tension and arguments between members, I’m eliminating LBGTQ+ flags since they aren’t country/state flags—I hope y’all can understand that!
(And just so you know, there either is or has been a member-held contest for those flags as well.)

I need two people (as of right now) to help me judge, so if either of the former judges don’t want to (3KB, Lemon?), then I’ll ask for someone, or several someone elses to volunteer. :)

I could help judge if you want.

Hey all!

View attachment 3622706

I don’t think my tags worked.. apologies if they did! :hmm

Back
Top Bottom