EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Is everyone in the northeast and Midwest prepared for the coming polar vortex? We didn't have one all winter but we now have one in May. Last killing frost in my region is either April 7th or 10th depending on which chart one checks. We are supposed to get a frost Friday night - a full month after what it is supposed to be. It was 88 here last week. I'm wearing a jacket and insulated jeans for the next week. There is no day above the 60s and lows above the 30s and 40s for the foreseeable future.
This is at the same time it is already well over 100F in Arizona. I actually like it cool but it is unseasonable. What I do hate is rain every other day. I hope I can get some grass cut before it starts raining today.
Climate change anyone?

Last edited:
It's been weirdly cool here in the south. No frosts, though a few were predicted and didn't happen. It should be unbearably hot right now. Instead it's 64 with a cold breeze.

Guilt, so much guilt!
F31D7F48-7739-462A-B5BC-C1AAB2CF1583.jpeg 5BF77D23-DAAC-4B50-B7DE-4E059D68EB1C.jpeg
It’s not oozing, so it has a chance. The poor thing was wiggling all over in fear. I used clear polish, so here’s hoping.

Back
Top Bottom