EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

67402103_1956174371150657_5171910746379911168_n.jpg

Currently packaging soaps for the summer trip sale. Changed our branding a while back, including a color and logo change. Just need to get the labels printed and some business cards.

View attachment 1846256 View attachment 1846257 View attachment 1846258

Lol see the web page and click soap tab here www.lilswatara.com

I have a bunch more to add but my inet sucks today hoping I finish adding the new soaps tomorrow, message me with order don't buy online, it wont do a friend discount. And give me a day to add the rest or I can tell you what I havent added yet. I know these three I haven't, off the top of my head. oh and carrot and I think the lemonEuc w lemongrass isnt on there
those are beautiful!

awww Glad you like them, you know me I basically spent a year studying online and reading books, you can only imagine my NOTES for soaping!! lmao, I have tweaked and learned and tweeked some more, and read some more... and well you get it! I really like it, my family is addicted and it seems everyone comes back for more and Ive got many that tell me they wont use anything else now. Makes me happy to know that the work and time I have into a recipe makes others feel good and help their skin. I cant say I make any money yet though lol. I am not good as I give more away than I should! I need a business manager to keep my ask straight!
point me to your sources. I have a friend to put some little bit of loofah on one side of her soaps. I really like that. I love the green with the coloration like that

Back
Top Bottom