Eastern Washington /north idaho, buy sell and trade

Man this new update is making it hard to get on here and find threads. I hope everyone has been doing good in their chicken adventures!

Me too. Are used to be all over this site looking things up etc. But now it's such a pain I haven't really done much. It's too bad. I liked it before.

I know it sucks. All the old threads I followed I'm not getting notifications on and stuff. I'm still glad of the Facebook groups that I'm in but I really liked coming here.

Yep, Faceboook groups and other breed specific online forums are where I'm getting info. I miss the 'local' connection though. Also, I can't get my password to take on my phone. I used to be able to sneak a peak at work. lol

Yep, Faceboook groups and other breed specific online forums are where I'm getting info. I miss the 'local' connection though. Also, I can't get my password to take on my phone. I used to be able to sneak a peak at work. lol

Maybe try resetting your password. I haven't reinstalled the app. I had to delete it since the update.

3 GQF incubators and a hatcher. All except the hatcher has electronic thermostats with wafer back ups. All in good working order.
$325 each or all for $1000

Trades possible

Located in Spokane Valley
bnbn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom