Easter Egger club!

Chicken Little is our newest addition. We just got her yesterday so she's quarantined now.
i

She is so cute!

Hey guys!! I haven't been on in quite a while, How are your birds doing? All of the ee chicks that i hatched this year are hens but one. They are getting so big!! Unfortunately about a month ago our ee honey went into our lower yard and we couldn't find her and she got killed by a predator
hit.gif
. RIP HONEY

Hey guys!! I haven't been on in quite a while, How are your birds doing?  All of the ee chicks that i hatched this year are hens but one.  They are getting so big!!  Unfortunately about a month ago our ee honey went into our lower yard and we couldn't find her and she got killed by a predator:hit .  RIP HONEY

Hello! They grow up so fast don't they....
2764.png
So sorry about Honey!
1f49b.png
1f62b.png
1f614.png

hugs.gif
Sorry to hear about Honey, I lost my Pepper to last summer's heatwave, and two other hens to a predator as well. the rest are doing OK.

@ 8 weeks, fully feathered and too big for their bin, my August chicks are outside now, They are still too small for the main coop, there are some gaps between the chain link sections they could squeeze through, so I have them in the large dog carrier.

All five are still healthy, and thank goodness this time all five are still hens!
bow.gif

P.S. Lovechicks, how do you get the non-alphabetic text into your post (like the hearts)?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom