Easter Egger club!

Sometimes a chicken comes up with its own name -- a lady adopted a chicken that came running to take a drink out of the lady's morning cup of coffee -- hence the name "JAVA" stuck with the hen!  BTW your Jade is a gorgeous gentleman!

I have a roo like that. He was about 2 weeks old when it was obvious that he was a roo. Mr. Obvious became his name. :D

Hello! We just got an EE yesterday, from the same folks that sold us our two Rhode Island Reds. I'm SHOCKED at how pretty she is! She laid for us right away, a light-blue egg. So nice to have this addition to our flock.

I need to get a better pic, but you can see how pretty she is, I am sure. Her name is Gloria, and she joins Sunflower and Red Runner.

Hello! We just got an EE yesterday, from the same folks that sold us our two Rhode Island Reds. I'm SHOCKED at how pretty she is! She laid for us right away, a light-blue egg. So nice to have this addition to our flock.

I need to get a better pic, but you can see how pretty she is, I am sure. Her name is Gloria, and she joins Sunflower and Red Runner.
She may not lay for a while. Remember, the egg she laid 'for you', was made the day before; before the stress of the move and all.

I have a roo like that. He was about 2 weeks old when it was obvious that he was a roo. Mr. Obvious became his name.
big_smile.png

That is so "obviously" cute!
When the new Royal baby was born last year I decided our next pullet's name would be "H.R.H. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, Princess of Cambridge" and lo-and-behold our next chicken is arriving next week but we're calling her "Char" for short!

Back
Top Bottom