Easter Egger club!

I held her last night as she passed...my precious baby died...I tried giving her fluids and she was perkier but she still died...maybe she had worms or maybe she had this from birth... I wish I knew what was wrong with her...I did everything I could to save her...

I held her last night as she passed...my precious baby died...I tried giving her fluids and she was perkier but she still died...maybe she had worms or maybe she had this from birth... I wish I knew what was wrong with her...I did everything I could to save her...

I'm very sorry to hear she did not make it.

So sorry to hear that, sometimes these things just happen. You know you tried your best, and she was cared for right up until the end.

I am so sorry you lost her. At least you were able to hold her throughout it all. Hugs

ooohh noo!:hit I'm soo sorry!!! The worst part is not knowing what happened! At least you got to hold her and comfort her till the very end.:hugs you tried everything you could and sometimes I've learned it just happens, its not easy for me to swallow either so I hope you're doing OK!!

Okay, so I'm back in! I had to rehome all 4 of my EE's because they ended up cockerels so I was more than upset. This weekend one of my pullets started laying and I was so confused on who because the color was so off. I have a BO and what was almost settled on as an austrolorp/black star mix. Not birds that would lay a weird colored egg. Well, the comb finally came in on my mix and now consensus is that she is indeed an EE. This photo is from yesterday and her egg.

Okay, so I'm back in! I had to rehome  all 4 of my EE's because they ended up cockerels so I was more than upset.  This weekend one of my pullets started laying and I was so confused on who because the color was so off.  I have a BO and what was almost settled on as an austrolorp/black star mix.  Not birds that would lay a weird colored egg.  Well, the comb finally came in on my mix and now consensus is that she is indeed an EE.  This photo is from yesterday and her egg.

Back
Top Bottom