Easter Egger club!

I'm not partial to any particular color, I just really would like to be able to tell them apart as hens!
smile.png
This isn't much uniform about EE's. Some have beards, some don't. Some are multi-colored, some are solid. The only think you may notice are the green legs, and the virtually nonexistent combs.

Hi all! Well I have two EE's. One with a brown head and muff, one with a black head and no muff. They were hatched around the first week in may, I got them from the feed store. One started laying in October (Silly Goose with the brown head), then stopped a few weeks ago, the other the black headed one (baby) just started laying a few days ago.

Baby does not have the fluffy face, she reminds me of a black headed bald eagle. Do others have EE's without the fuzzy face?

Last edited:
well just thought I would pop in and say hi its been awhile...I just update my forum below in blue...I go thru step by step on how to orally give meds to birds...with a lot of pics....so check it out....and post.. thanks for your time.. getting the doors done tonight for the next three coops and just entered lockdown...so chicks coming soon

Hi all! Well I have two EE's. One with a brown head and muff, one with a black head and no muff. They were hatched around the first week in may, I got them from the feed store. One started laying in October (Silly Goose with the brown head), then stopped a few weeks ago, the other the black headed one (baby) just started laying a few days ago. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Baby does not have the fluffy face, she reminds me of a black headed bald eagle. Do others have EE's without the fuzzy face?
Yep! Waffles has a clean face and neck.

Ok so here's the chick that hatched 4-5 days early.

It's not an EE, but there are some EE mix eggs in the hatch. They should hatch Tuesday or Wednesday.
This chick is an australorp covered by bantam black cochin.
How long can I keep a chick in an incubator.

Back
Top Bottom