Ducklings with peeling legs

Child of Noah

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 12, 2013
Upstate New York
I attempted to get photos of this, but ducklings do not like to stand still for picture time. I have three Pekin ducklings, just over one week old. Today I noticed they all have this issue with their legs. The best way I can describe what it looks like is peeling skin like a mild sunburn.

The photos are not the greatest.. All three of the Pekins have it on both legs. Any suggestions as to what this is? And what I should do about it?

I attempted to get photos of this, but ducklings do not like to stand still for picture time. I have three Pekin ducklings, just over one week old. Today I noticed they all have this issue with their legs. The best way I can describe what it looks like is peeling skin like a mild sunburn.

The photos are not the greatest.. All three of the Pekins have it on both legs. Any suggestions as to what this is? And what I should do about it?
You could try rubbing some kind of neosporin or triple antibiotic on their legs, nothing with pain releif in it, but it's pretty normal for ducklings to have peeling skin.

Back
Top Bottom