Duckling Grow-A-Long!

Pics
Trying to decide if I can take them off heat indoors yet. We’re close and the indoor setup I need to upgrade them to for space reasons is much easier without needing a cord.

Typing this- they are 4 weeks old today? So yeah. Doing it.

They have gotten so big!!

For the Welsh Harlequins i think you can only tell for the first few days from the beak

They're probably too old now to be able to tell. The difference fades a couple of days after hatch.
They have gotten so big!!

For the Welsh Harlequins i think you can only tell for the first few days from the beak
Okay, I was thinking that could be the case.
Well here's a picture when I first got them, can you tell from this? I think I posted this one here before.
IMG_5478.JPG

Trying to decide if I can take them off heat indoors yet. We’re close and the indoor setup I need to upgrade them to for space reasons is much easier without needing a cord.

Typing this- they are 4 weeks old today? So yeah. Doing it.
You can definitely take them off heat, I took mine off heat and they were a bit younger than two weeks old.

I think they'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow, actually.

The ducklings are doing great, they're growing very fast! The little ones are a week old today, and the big ones are 3 weeks old today.
The little one that had splayed leg is back to normal now! I took the band aid off yesterday and she's doing amazing.
The big ones get to go outside all day as long as weather permits.
I'm starting to try and integrate them all, all the big ones are nice to the little ones it seems except for the Welshie.

Back
Top Bottom