Dream Chicken - What's yours?

Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello everyone!
I just figured out my dream chicken; I'll post it down below.
I started to think... Most peoples dream chickens are fast layers or super sweet or just general good chicken breeds.

But what's yours? If you have one that you really want post it down below! Please include the color, breed, and whether it's a roo or a hen (most will probably be hens)
Have fun and go wild with the rarest, the craziest, etc chickens you can find!

i make my dreams come true. if i want a breed, i wont stop until i get it. if its a color that i want, if i cant buy it, i will breed for it. first i wanted cubalayas. once i got some i wanted all the colors. once i had all the colors i decided one color was best: white. the last breed that i wanted took many years to get but i have them now. they are GA pluckers , an oriental gamefowl made from packoy thai

i make my dreams come true. if i want a breed, i wont stop until i get it. if its a color that i want, if i cant buy it, i will breed for it. first i wanted cubalayas. once i got some i wanted all the colors. once i had all the colors i decided one color was best: white. the last breed that i wanted took many years to get but i have them now. they are GA pluckers , an oriental gamefowl made from packoy thai
Woah, you've got some power! I can't get certain chicken breeds because I have a small coop and it would cost a lot to expand. If I were to get any special breeds it would be...
Ayam Cemani
Onagodori
Splash Silkies
Lavender Silkies

Back
Top Bottom