Does anyone sell feathers?

stephstuckman

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 15, 2014
I do a lot of crafts with feathers. I have a macaw and an Amazon parrot along with my coturnix quail that I use their molted feathers for various crafts. I wash them with dish soap to clean them. I had some chukar feathers but can't find them. I would love to buy some bulk chukar and pheasant feathers. A lot of them on eBay are from China and I would like local humanely collected feathers.

I'd love an outlet to sell our feathers... anyone know a company/individual that will buy feathers? I could save hackles when I butcher, guinea fowl feathers, etc.

I do a lot of crafts with feathers. I have a macaw and an Amazon parrot along with my coturnix quail that I use their molted feathers for various crafts. I wash them with dish soap to clean them. I had some chukar feathers but can't find them. I would love to buy some bulk chukar and pheasant feathers. A lot of them on eBay are from China and I would like local humanely collected feathers.
I have TONS of naturally molted chicken feathers. I CAN"T stop picking them up everyday when I go out to chore. I can't stand the thought of such beautiful feathers just going to waste when someone coud use them. I have several unique patterns and pretty colors. some with an iridescent effect kind of like peacocks, depending on how the light hits them. You can email me if interested. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom