Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know...  body hair is tied to intelligence.According to a 1996 study, the more body hair you have, the more intelligent you are.

IDid you know that I despise body hair!!! Did you know I was an esthetician/makeup artist :(as well as a nurse and I make better money waxing than I do restarting someone's heart!!!???:(

Last edited:
Did you know that in line at the middle of the feed store yesterday when my hubby got the bill he said "I keep telling myself "at least it's not drugs or another man!!!!"??????
roll.png

Whites I swear you two are related!!!
haha, yes I can believe that, my husband has said something similar to that, regarding our chickens.

Did you know that my husband enables my chicken habit because it makes me go outside everyday? I remind him of that fact anytime I want to try something new. That's how I ended up with turkey's and ducks.

I had not a clue, but after Mikes fact, I get it !!

Did you know that I am scared to death of horses because they are so big and intimidating, and I have yet to come in contact with a cow for it to scare me?
I did not know that. I'm not intimidated by most prey-animals. Unless they are unfixed males, because for some reason, bulls, stallions and billies can be very evil.

what sorta price we talkin bout woman?
did you know that I always go barefoot?

wow this makes me sad Mel, that sucks
Did you know I appreciate nurses and doctors very much?
Anywhere from 1500-5000 for a mini cow. A full sized cow costs about half, or less. Show-quality mini cows can hit double digits on a price tag, too.

Bare foot?

did you know my daughter likes to go barefoot and got an infection in her toe because of it? she doesn't go barefoot anymore, she's too scared of a repeat infection.

what sorta price we talkin bout woman?
did you know that I always go barefoot?

wow this makes me sad Mel, that sucks
Did you know I appreciate nurses and doctors very much? 

Did you know that you are the minority Sally?! Thank you-we can never hear that enough.
Did you know I believe the Guineas have invaded my garage for food and I have to go shoo them out!!!! Brb...

IDid you know that I despise body hair!!! Did you know I was an esthetician/makeup artist :(as well as a nurse and I make better money waxing than I do restarting someone's heart!!!???
sad.png
I hate body hair too - I make my husband shave. I hate touching it. :hmm
Did you know if he doesn't shave, i'll sit there and threaten to pluck it out with tweezers? He'll quickly go take a shower once I break out the tweezers. LOL

I believe it about the nursing. People value cosmetics and materialistic stuff, more than they do the most valuable members of our society, such as police, teachers, nursing, EMT's, etc.

Anywhere from 1500-5000 for a mini cow. A full sized cow costs about half, or less. Show-quality mini cows can hit double digits on a price tag, too.

Bare foot?

did you know my daughter likes to go barefoot and got an infection in her toe because of it? she doesn't go barefoot anymore, she's too scared of a repeat infection.
holy smokes!!! skip them then!! get a cow to eat instead!
Very smart kiddo!!!
Did you know that when roosters dance around to the hens and call them with sounds its called ‘tidbitting’ ?

hmmmm
did not know that,
Did you know I like body hair? I love beards with stashes! and a bit of belly hair !! I love rubbing a budha belly!!
I like facial hair. I just don't like it anywhere else, I don't like the way it feels rubbing on my skin.

Do you like heavier set men?

Did you know that I actually like longer hair, and beards on men? When my husband shaved, I almost cried. I made him wear a hat for a week and refused to kiss him. haha (He had to do it for work when he changed careers, but I still miss it!)

Back
Top Bottom