Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent worked on it since the pups came! LOL trying to get through the cold, Seriously coch I am locked up in kids bedroom with the heater on, I cant function anywhere else, it hurts me, and really hurts me. We are thinking we need to move, but not sure where how what when,,,,, jobs are issues. :( I cant keep up with the cold like, this, even if its at 70 I still feel this stuff. The hot tub is only temp relief and then its starts all over again.

I will work on it, right now I am pushing all the local pick up sales. I sold some chicks today so that is good I have room for more chicks, but praying they go quickly, I will keep posting ads everywhere and keep the clients coming. I hope!

hugs.gif

Can anyone post a picture of boss and red wheat. I'm at the market and have no idea what it looks like.

boss? As in black oil sunflower seeds? They shouldn't be too hard to find.

If you can't find them, try asking an employee. They'll probably be in the same area as bird seeds and bird feeders.

Last edited:
boss? As in black oil sunflower seeds? They shouldn't be too hard to find.

If you can't find them, try asking an employee. They'll probably be in the same area as bird seeds and bird feeders.

Lol I had no idea that it was an abbreviation of black oil sunflower seeds. Now the question is do I buy it with the shells?

Sorry Dolfi I am no help! I dont buy any of that stuff :( I am too cheap but ONE DAY! lol

Quote:
Yes.
smile.png

just wanted to throw in a side note, some black oil sunflower seeds come with canadian peas in them. the peas in whole form are a choke hazard to chickens. it will say on the tag or back of the bag if they are in there. i think the ones i bought that had them came from menards but im not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom