Dewlap Toulouse and White African Hatching Eggs

Iain Utah

Crowing
12 Years
Dec 17, 2011
Since my flock is at maximum capacity, I am offering all of my “breeder” geese eggs for sale this year.

In my main breeding yard, I have a 3yo buff dewlap toulouse gander covering a 2yo buff dewlap goose and two 3yo grey geese.

Last year, I had excellent results with the buff/grey trio (who produce buff females and grey split to buff males) and have high hopes for fertile eggs from the buff girl (who is the gander's main squeeze) this spring. Eggs from this group are $15 each.

I also have an African trio consisting of a white gander covering a white goose and brown/white goose and eggs are $10 each.

There is a short waiting list, so it may take a week or two to fill orders.

Shipping/handling is $15 for up to 6 eggs. I ship via USPS priority using a flat rate medium box.

Pictured in ad is a 2013 Hatchling at 3 months old. More pictures posted below and on my profile page.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
If you go to my profile, there are a bunch of pictures in my album and a link to more pictures and information. However, I will do my best to get new pictures of them this afternoon. FYI, I am separating my white trio this afternoon, so will have pure white African eggs available in a couple of weeks.
big_smile.png

I probably have close to 100 pictures of my geese and a link to even more pictures and information on my profile page. These pictures are just a few that you will find.

This is the majority of my dewlap group (not shown are my special needs birds and their mates). The buff front and center is "Pistol" my 3yo male that covers the two 3yo grey females "Slate" and "Shimmer" on the left and "Ginger" the 2yo buff shown in separate picture. The grey in the back is a 2013 gander out of Shimmer/Pistol and the buff on the right is a late 2013 hatch out of Slate/Pistol.

Shimmer:

Slate:

This is Ginger, my 2yo buff girl. She had a rough start in life (I rescued her when she was a few weeks old) and she has been a slow developer. She is more petite than Slate and Shimmer and lacks a well defined dewlap, but she has a nice even keel and lobes that I expect will fill out nicely by the time she is 3-4yo. She also has the most confident and outgoing personality of all my dewlap females. .... and Pistol adores her above all others.

As for my Africans, here are pictures of the separated trio. I added the brown/white splash female to the yard to be able to do a fun color genetic experiment, as it is my theory that this pairing should produce color-sexed white females and brown or light grey splash males.

There are much better pictures of them in my profile when they are living the good life out with the rest of the group on my horse pasture.

I ordered eggs from her last year & had excellent hatch rate !
Here are some baby pics from last Spring I hatched

& here are my 10-11 month old Girls !

Candled my 1st shipped box of 6 eggs set on the 14th!!! 2 Dewlap & 4 White African & ALL 6 are developing
woot.gif
wee.gif

Will candle my second set of 6 shipped eggs this weekend
fl.gif
4 dewlap & 2 Africans
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
We would like some of the Toulouse, but can't pay til mid April or May 1. Can you serve a dozen for us on your wait list? My 14 year old daughter has really been wanting some of these.

Back
Top Bottom